Car lovers may find these pictures a bit disturbing, but they can overcome it, while car fanatics may find this very upsetting since it’s hard to see something you love damaged. There is nothing not sad about these pictures.
Among the pictures, you will find one on which Ford pickup hits the custom made Mercedes SL 300 Gullwing, making it original no more. Seeing the most beautiful or iconic vehicles turned into a heap of metals is hard, and no, we can’t even look at it.
10) The 10th place goes to one blondie in a Bentley Azure that caused an accident in front of hundreds of bystanders. Several expensive cars were involved and the approximate damage was around 1,500,000 dollars.
9) Number 9 goes to an accident in Western Japan that involved 8 different models of Ferrari, 3 Mercedes, and 1 Lamborghini. The approximate damage was around 2,000,000 USD.
8) The eight place is reserved for one accident in China where 12 to 14 Ferrari and Lamborghini cars crashed. Damage: 1,000,000 – 4,000,000 USD.
7) This was an accident between Mercedes-Benz SL 300 ‘Gullwing’ and 300SL Convertible. The damage was somewhere between 1,000,000 and 4,800,000 dollars. The driver thought it was a good idea to take a part in the race “La Carrera Panamericana” which is held each year and is limited only to classic cars produced in 1965.
6) This place is taken by the man who made this on purpose only to be paid by an insurance company … Bugatti Veyron damage from $1,600,000 – 2,200,000.
5) The middle is for McLaren F1 car that belongs to Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) – the damage is around 2,000,000/2,800,000 USD.
4) 1959 Ferrari 250 GT damage from 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 dollars takes the fourth place on our list. The race track does not forgive … be careful how you drive.
3) The third place goes to the first Pagani Zonda F Clubsport Roadster ever made. The damage is estimated at 3,200,000 USD.
2) The 2nd place is for the Ferrari 250 GT Spyder. The damage was 12,200,000 dollars. The car was hit by a lightening.
1) And the first place goes to the 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO with a damage estimated at a record 30,000,000 – 35,000,000. The owner of this Ferrari has been racing and had complete the race without any incident, but while he was driving this red Ferrari (that costs an arm and a leg), he hit the car in front.